Replacement ID Cards

Missing your ID Card?


  • Report lost or stolen cards at GET Funds  or at the Campus Card office immediately.
  • If the Campus Card office gets any lost ID cards turned in, we will contact you by your WSU email address.


ID Card Replacements


  • If you need a replacement ID card, please visit the Campus Card office in Wilson Hall.
  • Replacement ID cards cost $40.  The $40 fee will be charged to your student account.  Once the fee gets posted to your account, you can pay online under your myWestfield account.  Fee must be paid within 10 days after it gets posted.  Any unpaid fees will result in student’s account being placed on HOLD.
  • Subsequently found cards do not yield a refund of the replacement fee.