International students pay with TransferMate
At Westfield State University, we know that our international students often have to pay significant international transfer fees when paying for their tuition fees and expenses. We listened to your challenges, so we've teamed up with TransferMate to provide you a transparent payment method to reduce additional bank fees and improve your payment experience. TransferMate helps international students pay tuition and fees in their local currency from any country.
What are the benefits?
- Faster payment processed within 24 to 48 hours
- Allows you to pay in your local currency to a local bank account
- Great exchange rates and zero banking charges
- 24-hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24-hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to Westfield State University in your own currency while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates. If you're an international student or parent you can use this secure payment method.
How do I make a payment with TransferMate?
- Click on the TransferMate payment link
- Choose the country you’re paying from and your preferred payment method
- Register your one-time set up account by providing your details
- Make your payment with the provided instructions
- Track your payment throughout the process