Undergraduate Optional Monthly Payment Plan – Administered by TouchNet
Westfield State University is pleased to offer a Monthly Payment Plan to assist students and families in paying billed expenses. Administered by TouchNet, the interest-free monthly payment plan option allows you to spread each semester’s expenses over four monthly installments for a small enrollment fee of $50.00 per semester. This is a popular option with many of our families because it reduces the need to borrow and it gives families more control over their savings.
The undergraduate payment plan option is available on a per-semester basis and you must re-enroll each semester. Each semester’s balance can be divided into four monthly payments if enrolled during the first month of plan enrollment. The minimum balance to enroll in a payment plan is $500.00 and all prior semester balances must be paid in full to be eligible to enroll in a plan.
- Fall semester plan payments begin in July and continue through October 31st.
- Spring semester plan payments begin in November and continue through March 31st.
To sign up for a monthly payment plan:
- Login to your myWestfield account
- Select ‘Finances’ from the top menu
- Select ‘View Account & Pay Your Bill’. This will lead you to the Student Account Center’s main page
- From the top menu bar, select ‘Payment Plans’ to view available plans and to enroll.
Payment plans provides an option for you to schedule, budget, and make tuition payments directly from a bank account, credit or debit card, or international wire transfer.
- Avoid incurring student loan debt by paying as you go
- Easy and quick sign up with 24 hour online access for ongoing management
- Automatic reminders so you don’t miss a payment
- Accounts are automatically recalculated and updated as changes occur.
Who should I call with questions about enrolling in a payment plan?
Payment Plans Support number: 833-269-3675. Our dedicated Tuition Payment Plan support representatives will be able to answer questions related to your account balance, plan details, installment payment status, plan agreement. They can also change a payment plan amount (if the plan allows it), remove a user-scheduled payment and enroll a user in a plan.