View the course equivalency guide to see how your AP courses are evaluated.

Submission of College Board Advanced Placement Program (AP) scores to Westfield State University

Students who take the College Board Advanced Placement (AP) courses and would like their exam scores considered for transfer credits or course waivers at Westfield State must have their office score reports sent directly to the University by the College Board.  Students who request Westfield State University as a recipient of their AP score reports when they register for the test will automatically have their scores sent as soon as they are available.

Only official AP Score Reports sent from the College Board will be evaluated for transfer credits or course waivers.  Students who have taken AP courses are not required to send score reports if they do not wish to receive credit, however, the Admission Office encourages all students to submit their official AP Score Reports for evaluation.

Score reports are typically received by the University between July 1 and July 15.

Transfer applicants who have taken AP courses should request to have their office AP Score Report sent to Westfield State through the College Board.  Transfer students who submit their AP Score Reports will have their scores reviewed and any credits or waivers added to their audit sheets.