Whether you need a little help adjusting to college, academic advising, study strategies, tutoring and writing support, disability services or accommodations, are a first-generation student, or need access to internal and external resources, the departments and programs within the Center for Student Success and Engagement are here to assist you. Our mission is to provide you with the tools to explore academic opportunities, leadership, and strategies for ongoing academic and personal growth.
Special Support Programs for Qualifying Students
Westfield State offers several programs that include ongoing support to help you succeed throughout your time in college.
- Urban Education Program for first-generation college students and those from varied ethnic and educational backgrounds
- TRiO Student Support Services for students with economic need, first generation students or students with a documented disability
- Learning Disabilities Program for students with documented learning disabilities
Did you know?
- Westfield State University made the 2022 Military Times Best for Vets: Colleges list.
- Westfield State University has the distinction of being the first chapter in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts of Alpha Alpha Alpha, the honor society for first generation college students.